Next Thursday is Open Data Meet.05 on July 18, 7pm in Wan Chai.
Come out and join us, and feel free to bring a friend.
Whether you’re familiar with Open Data or not, come on out, and you’ll be in great company to find out more, connect with others, and maybe even collaborate on a project.We’re bringing the community together again to connect and share insights. Whether you’re already familiar with Open Data or want to find out just what it is, come to our regular meetup (happens every 3 weeks) and meet fellow Hong Kong Open Data enthusiasts.
- Date: Thursday, June 18, 7pm
- Location: Delaney’s in Wan Chai, 18 Luard Road, upstairs! Make sure you go to the back of the ground floor Delaney’s and go up the stairs!
- Event info:
This event will be more open and free-flowing, coordinated by Leo. Some topics include:
- Our usual “What the heck is Open Data?” (5 minutes!)
- Hong Kong Open Data News bites (5 minutes!)
- ODHK & the Open Knowledge Foundation
- Hacks & Hackers with Yolanda
- GLAM & OpenSym with Waltraut
You can also help us at the event!
- record it: (with your own video camera)
- live-tweet it: (with your own smartphone)
- take photos: (with your own digital camera)
- do anything else to help us capture and share the goodness that happens at these meetups.
We are Meeting at Delaney’s [upstairs function room – out of lift, room on the right]
1/F, One Capital Place, 18 Luard Rd, Wanchai
Transit and parking info
18 Luard Road, Wanchai, corner Jaffe Road.
From Wan Chai MTR station, take exit C on Lockhart Road, head West, then North on Luard Road until Jaffe Road. Stop at the corner!
Yep, we need help and are always open to ideas. Want to help run our getting-more-popular-by-the-day Facebook page, to run our not-often-updated Twitter account, to organise a meetup, to find us some sponsors, to make some nifty designs, or help out Github-supported with the website? Get in touch! Contact info below.
Have a question? Got a message you want sent out to the community? Want to get involved?
Contact Bastien (me) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @BWaiC