ODHK.meet.07: Trials and tribulations of Open Data App development (Panel discussion)
Upcoming Thursday, 29 August, 7:00pm at Delaney’s Wan Chai
- This event on Facebook: https://www.
- This event on Google+: https://plus.google.
com/events/ ck13qcb81omnb5vn2249f0h0vps? authkey=CMX92rLxqp3sIQ
第7次例會了！無論你已很熟悉Open Data，或只是想多認識Open Data，歡迎參加我們每三個星期的定期聚會，跟其他Open Data關注者碰面。
Not an event to miss – get insight about Open Data (or what should be open data!) app development with a new panel presentation.
Alex Kong, released the famed “Do No Evil” app that, until recently, provided public access to a database of more than two million records of litigation and bankruptcy cases.
The app recently made news for being pulled by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (PCPD) as being a “serious invasion of privacy” despite sourcing publicly-available data.
Read more here:http://www.scmp.com/news/
@alex_kong on Twitter
@penguinsix on twitter; Website: http://
We are Meeting at our usual location of Delaney’s in Wan Chai, upstairs function room – out of lift, room on the right
1/F, One Capital Place, 18 Luard Rd, Wanchai
- Survey: What do you think of Data.One? (Facebook survey)
- Social Innovation Camp Hong Kong accepting submissions
- The Hong Kong R User Group (a lab that focus on communication/social science research in data approach in City University of HK) is meeting tomorrow, 7:30pm
Please encourage others to sign up to our mailing list to stay informed about events, resources and more!